05 April 2007

I'm back

Sorry for the long delay oh solitary fan of mine! I was traveling to a place of fantasy and illusion, where up is down, Zionism cannot be defined (or even discussed), and Skype carries world peace. Now that I am back in reality (aka: Chicago) though, you can expect a propper update soon. In the meantime, though, let me just point to two quick articles to feed your (read: my) news-lust:

1) An excellent article in Salon which conveys some aspects of Palestinian life that are too often not told. It is also notable in that it is the first article that I've seen in a long time which manages to report on Palestine without giving away any clear political bend.

2) An NYTimes article about the group I interned with in El Salvador last year. You can read more about the group here. And yes, this is a shameless plug.

1 comment:

Michal said...

welcome back to the fold....!